Saturday, January 9, 2010

Well Hello!

Some of you'll may already know me, for those of you who don't: I am Jon!.. Okay, now who the hell is Jon? I'm just some random guy who lives in San Antonio, TX. Social networking seems to be one of my favorite ways to use up time, and writing done my thoughts as well.. Thats why this blog is born. I am not new to the blog world, nor to blogger, but this time I'm going to stick around. What are some of the blog sites I've used? Tumblr, Blogger, LiveJournal, etc... I seem to always wind right back here. Now I did mention I live social networking; so where else can 'Jons Mind' be found? Look no further then Twitter, DailyBooth, formspring, and YouTube. Thats right children, my twitter, formspring, and DailyBooth accounts are all 'JonsMind'. Exciting shit isn't it! Also I do like to show my face, so to see me in action do subscribe to 'Kcb Films' on a YouTube near you. Now that we have that out of the way, I'll go on to boring you and telling you my interests in life. Fuck! Who want's to hear that shit?.. You're right, I don't even want to hear that. So I will just leave things a mystery for now... Plus I will have some information about me in 'about me'.. Oh, what do you know! They have one of those. I hope you all do get to know me more along the way, and hope you'll enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment