Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Journal(s)!

If you watch 'Jons Mind' on YouTube, the you'd know that one of my resolutions was to keep a journal..Fun? Not really, its a pain in the ass. I know I enjoy writing, but I enjoy having an audience even more. So I was thinking what if I posted them on here!.. Well at least parts of them. My mind can be a dark place sometime children, so dark that it might eat your soul. Or not, but still there are just some things in my life that will stay "private". Why I quoted the word 'private' I will never know myself.. Anyway, on to the first post.

Day 1:





Well today was the first day of the new year, and it was rather uneventful. I'm not complaining either. It's rare when I don't get bothered every ten seconds by mother/or step-dad. It's also rear when I stay in my pj's all day. What a great thing to do, along with playing xbox live all day. Now if everyday was like this, but then that'd just get quite tired some.. So 2010! The new year, what will it bring me? I wish I knew. But we'll have to wait and see, because sometimes that's all we can really do... Wait, I'm tired of waiting. This year I'm going to make sure things go my way. Sure, I may fail every so often. But that doesn't mean give up on what I want. 2010.. You're going to be my friend.

Okay, so that was my first entry.. Now here is from day 6


Today, was another day of living and another day of breathing. What made today special? Nothing.. I mean sure, I got to hang with my friends. But I still feel like I'm missing something in this life. Someday I hope to find it, her. As said "Most days of the year are unremarkable. They begin, and the end, with no lasting memories made in between. Most days have no impact on the course of life." This is so true, but there are days that do have lasting memories, and I know it will come for me. Soon? Not likely, bit given time it will.. Anyway, enough depressing shit. So, I uploaded today's Jons Mind.. Sadly didn't record one for tomorrow. I will do something though. I've gained more subscribers!! It's exiting. Hopefully I'll end with a good amount by this year. Till tomorrow, goodnight.

Alright, so this is a deeper side of me. Kind of fucking emo, no?.. I'd say yes. But anyway, I will be posting some of my journal entries for you'll to see. Till my next post, let me know if you keep a journal and what kind of secrets do you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment